Last week we clued up our 4th trip to New York City… as always, it was an exciting trip… it’s truly “The City that NEVER sleeps”! 🙂
While there we met up with Shawn’s Sister and a bunch of her friends who flew in on a Thursday to take a Sunday Cruise to Bermuda and it reminded us of how…
New York City is a GREAT City to Cruise from!!
We talked about that in depth in this blog post from a bunch of years ago and in there we also highlight some Top Things To Do In New York City!
If you have a Future Cruise planned to Bermuda, Canada/New England, the Caribbean, a Transatlantic, etc. from New York City make sure to read this post to get some ideas of what to do in this Exciting City before you Sail Away!
After this recent trip we found…
5 More Interesting Things To Do in New York:
1. Go to a “Live Taping” of a popular TV show such as “The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon” or “Late Show with Stephen Colbert” or “Good Morning America”, “The Today Show”, etc.
2. Take in the Famous Skyline from high above… which can be done from the Empire State Building, the Freedom Tower or the top of Rockefeller Centre to get a glance of the City & pictures like this…
3. Go to a Professional Sporting event… New York has 3 NHL Hockey teams, 2 NFL Football teams, 2 NBA Basketball teams and 2 MLB Baseball teams… WOW, that’s a lot of choices!! 🙂
4. Visit Ellis Island that was established in 1892 to “trace your roots”!
5. Take a NBC Studio Tour to see where Saturday Night Live, The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon, and more of your favorite NBC shows are made. We LOVED it and would highly recommend it.
You can try your hand and feel what it’s like to be a TV host like Shawn did below…
Well, there you go… now you’re prepared to make the most of your time in New York City before your Cruise to Bermuda, Canada/New England, the Caribbean, across the Atlantic Ocean to Europe, etc.! 🙂
When you’re ready to start planning your Cruise from New York City (or any Ocean Cruise, River Cruise or Tauck Land Tour) make sure to contact Shawn and he’ll help you plan & book that next Exciting Vacation… as we talk about here you always want to use a Professional Travel Consultant when booking your trips to make sure it goes smoothly and that you take advantage of all the perks available!
We appreciate You!
Nancy & Shawn
Your Trusted Cruise Experts!